Search this blog


Home About Contact
2009-01-27

Dreams Puerto Aventuras  

I supposed I should start this out letting y'all know where its all going down. Dreams Puerto Aventuras. This resort used to be a Sunscape Resort, but after a multi-million dollar renovation that went on last year, they have upgraded to a Dreams Resort! The resort just reopened in December 2008 and reviews were pretty mixed. I'm not a picky person, so those reviews didn't really bother me. I can't see myself getting upset over no one making my bed or playing the "towel game," but whatever. This is my wedding and it will be perfect. Here are some pics of the resort.




And finally... the amazing gazebo that we will get married at.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Dreams Puerto Aventuras