Search this blog


Home About Contact
2009-01-27

Welcome!  

3 months, 3 weeks and 5 days til my wedding... Not that I'm counting! Welcome to my new world of blogging. I have been meaning to start a wedding blog, but I used the excuse of not finding a cute layout for too long. Bright and pink will have to do for now. I can't be creating a layout AND plan a wedding, can I? Nothing would ever get done! As I have already said, the wedding is creeping up on me, FAST! So I will be playing catch up for the next couple of days, bc I for one, need to show myself that I have not just let the last year just fly by with out doing anything. Thanks for reading and enjoy the ride! Mexico, Here We Come!!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Welcome!