Search this blog


Home About Contact
2009-01-28

Wedding Party Attire  

At the moment, the only bridal party we are sure of is, well, my side. I always knew that my sister would be my maid of honor. There is no one else that could even come close. I don't think she was too thrilled about shopping for the dress, but I arranged it and it happened! I happened to win a $500 gift certificate to the Macy's Bridal Salon by Demetrio's and I already have my dress, so guess where we went shopping! My sister walked out with an order for TWO dresses. Any ways... Here are the dresses we got.

Maid of honor


Junior Bridesmaid, my neice


Flowergirl, my other neice



Did you notice I like fucshia?

PS: And the second dress my sister got? This kick ass looking dress below!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Wedding Party Attire